Cooranbong Water Centre
About the project
This Project involves the construction of the Local Water Centre to service the new subdivision currently being developed in Cooranbong. The first stage of this Project (Separable Portion A) is to complete all related works to allow the Potable Water System to be fully functional to service the development.
The Second Stage of this Project (Separable portion B) was to construct the Membrane Bioreactor Tank, construct the Recycled Water Tanks and connect all services to allow commissioning to be complete.
Construction of water systems
Cooranbong, New South Wales
February 2017 – January 2018
Construction of the Concrete Water Tank (MBR) includes external, internal and roof pours
- Stormwater install and connect to existing
- Construct Permanent Bio Basin
- Construct 2no x 1.2ML Panel Potable Water Tanks
- Construct 2no x 1.2ML Panel Recycled Water Tanks
- Construction of Potable & Recycled Water Pump Shed