Cooranbong Water Centre
Project location: Cooranbong, New South Wales
Client name: Flow Systems
Project duration: February 2017 – January 2018
Project value: $5 Million
About the project
This Project involves the construction of the Local Water Centre to service the new subdivision currently being developed in Cooranbong. The first stage of this Project (Separable Portion A) is to complete all related works to allow the Potable Water System to be fully functional to service the development.
The Second Stage of this Project (Separable portion B) was to construct the Membrane Bioreactor Tank, construct the Recycled Water Tanks and connect all services to allow commissioning to be complete.
Construction of the Concrete Water Tank (MBR) includes external, internal and roof pours
- Stormwater install and connect to existing
- Construct Permanent Bio Basin
- Construct 2no x 1.2ML Panel Potable Water Tanks
- Construct 2no x 1.2ML Panel Recycled Water Tanks
- Construction of Potable & Recycled Water Pump Shed
Innovations & highlights
Working along a protected habitat involving Preclearance Surveys conducted by Environmental Specialists.
- Working in a very sensitive community with very strict working conditions
- Install Water Services from Community to Local Water Centre including Recycled, Potable, sewer and chlorine dosing