Brookwater Fairways Stage 2
About the project
Nestled in amongst the Greg Norman designed championship golf course at Brookwater, you will find The Address Stage 1.
The Address Stage 1 is a 37 lot subdivision within the master-planned community of Brookwater.
Land remediation & landscaping, Land clearing & bulk earthworks; Environmental protection & maintenance works; Retaining wall construction; Power & telecommunication service installation; Complex traffic management; Water & sewer reticulation; Signalised intersection construction & upgrades
Springfield Land Development Corporation
December 2015 – April 2016
The works on site consisted of:
- Demolition/removal of existing live sewer
- Early installation of sewer to allow early live connection for servicing upstream properties
- Bulk earthworks
- Construction of pavements
- Feature cobble entry pavement installation
- Stormwater drainage
- Sewerage and water reticulation
- Concreting works
- Electrical reticulation
- Masonry block retaining wall installation
Innovations & Highlights
- Early removal of live sewer to facilitate the installation of a new line to service upstream properties.
- Early and frequent communication and interaction with local authorities (ICC & QUU) to allow early sewer works to occur.
- Design and construct of over 1,100m2 of masonry brick wall.
- Construction of 330m2 of detailed feature cobblestone entry, including the import of cobbles from China.
- Over 4,000m2 of pavement construction.
- Design and construct the Elster water meter system which displays comprehensive water usage of each lot at the entrance of the estate (involving approx. 7km of underground cabling).
- Early access granted for landscaping contractor to allow works to be fast tracked.
- Over 3.5km of underground services installed.