Yarrabilba – Rising Sewer Main & Pump Station Construction
– Installation of 5km of 300-450 PVC, PE & DI pipe between new pump station and existing Council pump station.
– Construction of new pump station including D&C Ferric Chloride dosing system complete.
– Over 3km of directional drilling and microtunneling complete for different services.
– Multiple work crews involving up to 4 drill crews and 3 pipe crews required to service the different work areas simultaneously during the works to complete works to program deadlines.
– Direct liaison with residents and businesses.
Lend Lease Communities
January 2014 – August 2014
The Yarrabilba Sewer Rising Main and Pump Station project consisted of the construction of 3 stages of works including a rising sewer main, gravity sewer main and pump station (PS1).
– Construction of gravity and pressure sewer main along Waterford Tamborine Rd
– Pipe install up to 6m deep with open and shored trenching on grades up to 1 in 500
– Directional drilling to navigate main in and around existing trees and services
– Microtunneling using both 450mm and 600mm MS envelopers and DI carrier pipe
– Installation of Telstra, APA Gas and Opticomm services via open trenching and directional drilling
Pump station works:
– Construct 9m deep pump station complete including all structural, mechanical, electrical and telemetry/control works.
– D&C of Ferric Chloride dosing system to suit new pump station.
– Commissioning, testing and handover to Council.