Yamanto Hills, Stage 3 Development Works
- Complete on time and on budget
- Work closely with surrounding farmers to reach mutually beneficial conclusions
- Consultation with residents led to the construction of a dam and the supply of fill.
- Installation of 5.5m deep sewer through a backyard in close proximity to a dwelling.
- Consultation & coordination with DHA’s Electrical Contractor to ensure electrical installation completed within timeframes
- Regular and effective public liaison with local community to inform of works that were being undertaken by Pensar.
- Installation of a large quantity of services including stormwater, water reticulation & sewer including internal & external sewer
- Exceptional quality finishes to landscaping works & pavement surfacing
Yamanto Hills Stage 3
Defence Housing Australia
Dec 2013 to Jul 2014
In late 2013, Pensar Construction Group’s Civil division were chosen by Defence Housing Australia to manage all the civil works on stage 3 of their Yamanto Hills land development on the outskirts of Ipswich. The project was particularly challenging due to the undulating conditions of the site and its close proximity to existing residential properties in this thriving community.
Works involved consisted of:
- Over 5,000m3 of earthworks cut/fill
- Over 10,000m3 of export
- Construction of farmers dam
- 7000m2 of pavement construction
- Over 1.4km of stormwater drainage
- Over 1.9km of sewer including a 5.5m deep sewer
- Over 1.0km of water reticulation
- Managing construction for the widening of Goddards Road
- Construction of keystone & concrete sleeper walls
- Landscaping works
- Reinstatement works on existing residential properties
- Construction of a variety of fences for surrounding houses
- All works were successfully undertaken with strict compliance to Ipswich City Council guidelines whilst maintaining the satisfaction of surrounding residents.
All works were successfully undertaken with strict compliance to Ipswich City Council guidelines whilst maintaining the satisfaction of surrounding residents.