Warner Lakes, The Reserve
- Constructed to Australian Government & Building and Construction Scheme Standards (federal safety scheme)
- Installation of a full range of services including water, sewer, power, communications and broadband.
- Early handover, of portion of the worksite to facilitate DHA’s further construction works.
- Close stakeholder and resident management
- Strict traffic management controls (widening an operational road)
- Interface with local council authorities and standards
- Fauna and flora management in koala conservation zone for establishment of new boundaries
- Alternate design proposal developed by Pensar to directional drill new watermain works to minimise impact to local residents
Warner Springs Estate, Warner
Defence Housing Australia & PEET
Nov 2013 to Dec 2014
Glen Frew (PEET), Stephen Hutchinson (DHA)
Pensar were contracted by Defence Housing Australia and Peet for the civil and infrastructure subdivision construction works Stage 1, Stage 2a, External water main connection and Kremzow road upgrade for the Warner Lakes – The Reserve Development.
Works involved consisted of:
- Bulk earthworks
- Retaining walls
- Internal roadworks
- External road widening
- Stormwater drainage including gross pollutant traps and bio-retention basins
- Sewerage reticulation
- Water reticulation
- Electrical, communication and NBN works