Sanctuary on Moggill
- Completed on time and to budget
- Cleared over 10,000m2 of land.
- Bulk Earthworks of over 13,000m3
- Removed over 1100m3 of unsuitable material
- Constructed over 1.0km of roadway and laid over 5km of services including drainage, electrical and stormwater.
- Installation of Gross Pollutant Trap
- Installation of Bio-retention basins
- Design and Construct over 500m2 of retaining walls
Priors Pocket Rd, Moggill
April 2013 – October 2013
Jason Augustine (Mirvac) 0407 942 073
The Sanctuary on Moggill is a beautiful masterplanned community with an emphasis on spacious landscaped parks and affordable quality home sites. Located 18kms South West of Brisbane, 5kms from Ipswich.
Pensar were engaged in March 2013 by Mirvac Queensland to undertake Stages 3A & 3B. These works are due for completion in October 2013 on time and on budget delivering a quality product to the client.
Of significance to the project, during general pre-start checks before works on site commenced it was advised that local public was very hesitant about the works and have been petitioning to save all the trees in the area. Pensar have been and will continue to work with the client and Brisbane city council to ensure all conservation areas are to an exceptional standard to ensure the public is satisfied.
- bulk earthworks,
- concrete and sandstone retaining walls
- road construction,
- stormwater drainage,
- sewerage reticulation,
- Minor concrete works,
- electrical reticulation,
- major drainage structures.
- retaining walls.