Cova Estate, Residential Subdivision
- Completed on time and on budget.
- Installation of a full range of services including water, sewer, power, communications and broadband.
- Interface with local council authorities and standards.
- Bio Basin Construction.
- Installation and maintenance of vacuum sewer.
- Over 4500m2 of integrated concrete and asphalt driveways.
Hope Island, QLD
Australand Property Group
Apr 2014 to Dec 2014
In early 2014, Pensar were contracted by Australand for the civil construction works on their Cova subdivision. The development is located on Hope Island, surrounded by canals and includes a stormwater filtration system to protect the local natural environment. Australand have focused on creating aesthetically pleasing landscaping and parks which has seen Pensar work closely with the Landscaping contractor on site.
This development features over 75 housing lots across three stages on which Pensar completed the earthworks and full scope of civil construction.
The works on site consisted of:
- Bulk earthworks
- Internal roadworks and pavement construction
- Stormwater drainage
- Bio Basin construction
- Sewerage reticulation including the installation of vacuum sewer
- Water reticulation
- Electrical, communication and NBN works
- Acoustic fence and retaining wall construction
All works were successfully undertaken with strict compliance to Gold Coast City Council guidelines whilst maintaining the satisfaction of the surrounding community.