“As a multi-disciplinary company, we work with our client partners to develop end to end solutions that can deliver tangible benefits. Our staff thrive on new challenges and the culture developed within our group ensures we act in a respectful manner with all stakeholders involved in our projects. This adherence to our Core Values is what sets us apart from others in how we do business.”
Managing Director - Civil Infrastructure
Reese is a Chartered Professional Civil Engineer with extensive experience in design and construction of civil and structural engineering projects in both Australia and the United Kingdom. Working within the public and private sector Reese has become an experienced manager delivering highly prestigious projects for a wide range of engineering clients that has involved his input from initial conception through to the end of maintenance periods.
With twenty-five years of experience in the engineering, construction and management of major projects, Reese has a thorough knowledge of all construction processes and the requirements for managing all facets of a thriving business as we progress into the next growth phase.
As Managing Director of Pensar Civil, Reese is responsible for all aspects of the business including safety, quality and company culture, plus all stages of each project from bid management through to project completion.
- Heavy civil engineering projects (highway, rail, water pipelines, tunnels)
- Oil & Gas projects (HDPE / steel pipelines, wellheads and compressor stations)
- Experienced in various contract models (ECI, Alliance, D&C, Construct Only)
- Design Management and Constructability Advice
- Bachelor of Engineering – Civil (Hons) – QUT
- Masters of Engineering Science (Project Management) – UNSW
- CPEng – Chartered Professional Engineer
- RPEQ – Registered Professional Engineer Queensland (Civil)
- National Engineers Register (Civil)
- Fellow of the Institute of Engineers Australia