”I worked as a subcontractor with Pensar for five years before joining the company. They were great to deal with—very professional and collaborative. That was a big part of me coming to work here. Reputation and respect are essential in the field—they boost quality and project delivery. Pensar staff and subcontractors alike go above and beyond.“
General Manager - Power
David joined Pensar in 2012 to provide specialist expertise for the growing power utilities division. As General Manager for Pensar Utilities – Power, David brings more than a decade of valuable practical and technical experience in electrical and communications project development and delivery.
Prior to joining Pensar, David managed and developed a new player in the utilities market in South-East Queensland. During his tenure as Network Services Manager, he successfully guided the company from its infancy to become a profitable market leader with more than 30 employees.
Prior to this, David worked extensively throughout Queensland and New South Wales as a Project Supervisor delivering electrical and communications projects.
- Advanced Diploma of Project Management
- Certificate IV—Civil Construction Supervision
- Diploma of Business
- Telstra Approved Cable Locator
- Energex Authorised Person
- BAC Energex PIS Switchyard
- Brassall & Goodna Bikeway Lighting
- Indooroopilly Sewer Rising Main
- Banksia Place—Stage 1A
- Brisbane Airport Export Park Stage 3
- Boggo Road Urban Village Electrical Works
- North Pine Water Treatment Plant Filter Refurbishment
- City Cycle Electrical Works
- QR Stabling Yards Redbank Plains