Pensar's understanding that employees are the strength of the company shows in the opportunities for personal training and development – my own experience highlights this after moving through the ranks from Leading Hand to HSEQ Manager. From the staff boxing (Fitness) program to the commitment to make you ‘belong’ joining Pensar is a decision you won’t regret.
Daryl Curran, originally from New Zealand spent 15 years in the New Zealand Police before transitioning to Construction 5 years ago. Daryl brings with him a wealth of knowledge and experience in incident investigation, risk and people management. Daryl initially joined Pensar Construction Group in early 2013 as EH&S Advisor and this year stepped into the role of HSEQ Manager.
Daryl has been a key figure in our Federal Accreditation process.
- Site Safety Management
- Site Compliance Auditing
- Incident Investigation
- Environmental Management
- SWMS Compliance Reviews
- Plant Management
- Road & Infrastructure Construction
- Diploma in Occupational health & Safety
- Diploma in Environmental Management
- Management Systems Auditing & leading Audit Teams
- Certificate IV Trainer & Assessor
- Certificate IV Civ Construction Supervision
- Emergency First Response
- Rehabilitation & Return to Work Coordinator
- Enter & Work in Confined Spaces Certification
- Standard 11 Mining Inductions
- Coal Board Medical