We are the infrastructure people.
Pensar designs and delivers infrastructure solutions for a range of industry segments, providing a broad spectrum of technical capabilities to serve the diverse needs of government departments, regional and metropolitan councils, and the private sector.
Established in Brisbane in 2000, Pensar has experience, quality, company longevity and extensive capabilities, but it is our internal culture of giving the extra 10% that sets us apart. We are ‘the infrastructure people’ because our proactive and experienced people are at the core of our group’s ability to consistently deliver and exceed client expectations.
With this philosophy and our highly skilled and experienced workforce, Pensar successfully delivers complex, large-scale projects in local and remote locations across Australia. We offer the capability of a large group with the responsiveness of a growing operation. And as an integrated group providing holistic solutions, we have the collective expertise to deliver on all project aspects – or simply provide solutions for a specific project requirement.
In commercial terms, Pensar creates infrastructure for clients. In human terms, we create infrastructure for people in the community who use it as part of their daily lives. We create the infrastructure that makes a better way of life possible for families, industry and business. What we create is called ‘essential service infrastructure’ because that’s what it is – essential to the Australian lifestyle. We apply this philosophy on every project, with every person, every day.
- Specialists in construction
- Third party certified for safety, environment & quality
- Federal Safety Accreditation
- Private company with hands-on director & management
- Single point of contact—multiple solutions
- Budget estimates & feasibility analysis
- Committed from tender to project closeout
- Availability guaranteed
- Pensar delivers as promised, on program
Pensar maintains a comprehensive integrated management system, documenting and communicating the company’s quality, OHS and environmental policies and procedures.
The Pensar management system is third party certified to the following standards:
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems
The ultimate goal of Pensar’s systems and procedures is one of continuous improvement, with all employees receiving regular training and development. Federal Safety Accreditation, an excellent safety record and a National Safety Council Award for Best OHS Training Program are testimony to Pensar’s commitment to safety and quality.
Pensar carries the following industry certifications and accreditations:
- Australian Government Building & Construction OHS Accreditation
- Queensland Government Preferred Supplier
- Queensland Government Quality Assured Supplier
- Department of Housing & Public Works Rating PQC 2
- Main Roads Ratings R3, B2 & F25
- Energex Ratings WCS 2, 34, 37, & 61
- BSA Building Licence—Medium Rise Construction, QBCC Licence Number 1081361
- Electrical Contractor’s Licence
- Master Electricians Australia Member
- Zero Harm at Work Leadership Program Member
“The competence of the Pensar team was a refreshing change in the water industry. I was impressed with the responsiveness to queries and requests. The quality of the work was good, as were the safety and environmental aspects of the project. During the progression of Green Square Stormwater Offtake Pumping Station Project targets were met. Of particular note is the quality and frequency of the project reporting. The program was professionally run to meet the project outcomes for Flow. We look forward to future collaborations with Pensar.“
Project Delivery Team, Flow